Back to products
Eppendorf Safe-Lock Tubes
1 000 tubes
Eppendorf Safe-Lock Tubes are the result of 50 years of continuous improvement and development. The hinged Eppendorf Safe-Lock lid provides outstanding protection against unintentional opening during incubation and storage. Trust in the original Eppendorf Safe-Lock Tubes, because your samples deserve nothing but the best.
- Hinged Eppendorf Safe-Lock lid prevents unintentional lid opening during incubation and storage
- Polypropylene provides high resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and temperature extremes
- Manufactured without the use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides – substances that have been shown to leach from plastic consumables into the sample and negatively affect bio-assay results
- g-Safe®: Depending on Safe-Lock Tube variant (see manual) exceptional centrifugation stability up to 30,000 × g prevents sample loss due to tube breakage and provides extra safety when working with hazardous samples
- Precise lid sealing for minimal evaporation rates during long-term storage
- Large frosted lid and surface on the side for easy labeling
- Ensured functionality from -86 °C to 100 °C
- Autoclavable when open (121 °C, 20 min)
- Available in lot-certified PCR clean, Eppendorf Forensic DNA Grade, and Biopur® quality for tested purity
- Available in Eppendorf Protein and DNA LoBind material for maximum recovery of valuable samples and in Amber for light-sensitive samples
Warning: Last items in stock!