Protein LoBind, 1.5 mL
200 tubes (2 bags × 100 tubes)
Eppendorf Protein LoBind Tubes are specifically designed for use in proteomics or other fields of protein research, where protein concentration tend to be very small and sample recovery is vital for assay results. Significantly more protein can be recovered for downstream analyses and enzymes remain active.
- Eppendorf LoBind material ensures optimized sample recovery for improved assay results
- Free of surface coating (e.g., silicone) to minimize the risk of sample interference
- Lot-certified PCR clean purity grade: free of human DNA, DNase, RNase and PCR inhibitors
- Available in tube, microplate, and deepwell plate formats for easy-up scaling
- Precise lid sealing to minimize evaporation